Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Inter KB still at work?

My parents-in-law are currently buiding a house and it is approaching completion after a fair bit of foot-dragging by the housing company. John, my father-in-law, popped round to see how the site clean up was going on Sunday and was surprised to see an old International tipper being used by the contractor. My first thought was C-series of course but John said she was a biggish thing with a long bonnet and nice curves. He had even spoken to the owner who had said she was a 1949 model. So, based on this basic info, I'm thinking at least KB6/KS6. Oh how very cool!

The contractor apparently has to clean up the two neighbouring properties as well so I think I had better do a stake-out. Better break out the thermos. Can you get arrested for stalking trucks?

Another one to hunt down.

No comments:

Post a Comment