Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Armed with a mobile phone 2

I was in the city yesterday and wandering around after an interview. I think I'd just turned into Lonsdale Street heading towards Heffernan Lane and the military bookshop there when this beauty got caught in traffic. I snapped a shot with the phone and was lucky enough to get a break in the traffic so the Atki can be seen from the wheels-up. I'm sure I've seen her before. Anyone?


The TK was seen today in the car park behind the Pakenham shops. I'll stick my neck out and say she's post-1973 (indicators and "modern" dash helped). Owned by AT and M Kozaris - Certified Organic Beef and Hay Producers and Sellers of Tynong - she appeared in very good nick. It's been ages since I've seen a van body on a TK so this old girl was particularly pleasing to see. Sorry about the front-end shot. I had to make do with the shadow!


No comments:

Post a Comment