Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SOS from Jim Armstrong - Bedford restorer

A request for help from Jim Armstrong:

I moved to Australia from Scotland in October 08. In Scotland I had and have had a lot of old Bedford trucks and I swore I wouldn't get involved with any old trucks on this side of the globe (Ed - no point fighting it, Jim)but, hey, I've gone and done it again and bought a little 30cwt Bedford J-type. I need some bits and bobs for her and was wondering if anyone can help. I'm looking for a set of Bedford J hubcaps, a mint front bumper, a pair of new or mint front wings/mudguards and, if possible, a genuine pair of front side-parking lights and a new rubber cab floor mat. Please get in touch if you can help by email ( tarmacrepairsATyahoo.co.uk ) or by calling 0432 381 501.

No comments:

Post a Comment